ABOUT THIS POLICY
The (“Website") is run by AMZK Group Limited, a company registered in New Zealand with company number 7346037 at the registered address of 50 Timberland Drive, Silverdale, Auckland, 0932. You will see the Company referred to as Down & Dirty Diggers on our Website.
When you visit our Website, we may automatically collect standard internet and website log information and details of patterns about how website visitors behave. The information we may collect includes information about your Internet Service Provider, your operating system, browser type, domain name, the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer (or other electronic Internet-enabled device), your access times, the website that referred you to us, the Web pages you request and the date and time of those requests. This may allow us to find out which parts of the Website are popular or need changing.
Please see our Cookies Policy below for more information.
The Website allows you to interact with the Company in many ways, including where you choose to:
- contact us by phone or by using our ‘Request a call back’ facility by providing your telephone number or by sending us a text message;
- use our ‘live chat’ facility to speak to one of us;
- sign up to receive our updates/special offers by email;
- obtain a quote for hire of our products or services;
- be notified of products and/or services that may be of interest to you (based on your previous history or browsing of our Website).
If you want to use any of these services, you may need to provide us with some additional personal information so that we can liaise with you in order to deal with your request, query, quotation request or booking. If you do choose to provide us with your personal information, we will collect that information for our own use and for the purposes described in this Policy.
Where you choose to provide personal details to us, we may collect the following
personal information from you:
- your full name and date of birth;
- your business and home contact details e.g. address, telephone numbers (including your mobile telephone number) and e-mail address;
- details of the reason(s) for your contact, as set out above;
- if you make a request for a quotation or an order for hire/supply of services using the Website:
- financial account information, such as credit/debit card number and other payment information; and
- delivery information which may include your home or work address and telephone number;
- if you take a survey or interact with us in various other ways - demographics information and information about subjects that may interest you
- information necessary for legal compliance; and/or
- where you “like” us or make posts on our pages on social networking websites, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
- This information will be collected primarily from you as information voluntarily provided to us, but we may also collect it where lawful to do so from (and combine it with information from) public sources, third party service providers, individuals who you have indicated have agreed for you to provide their personal information, government, tax or law enforcement agencies and other third parties. We may also collect personal information about you from your use of other Company or Group websites or services.
How does the Company use information about you?
- The Company may use information about you for purposes described in this Policy or as otherwise disclosed to you on our Website or with our services. For example, we may use information about you for the following purposes:
- to respond and/or deal with your request or enquiry;
- to process and administer your booking request(s), hire request(s) or order(s) of our products and/or services;
- to improve our products and services and to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer (or other electronic Internet-enabled device);
- to administer the Website;
- for internal record keeping;
- to contact you by e-mail or phone for any of the above reasons;
- subject to your consent where required under applicable laws, to carry out direct marketing and/or e-mail marketing;
- where necessary as part of any restructuring of the Company or sale of the Company’s business or assets;
- to perform any contract the Company has with you; and
- for compliance with legal, regulatory and other good governance obligations.
- This list is not intended to be exhaustive and may be updated from time to time as business needs and legal requirements dictate. Some of the personal information that the Company maintains will be kept in paper files, while other personal information will be included in computerised files and electronic databases as set out in more detail below.
- In most cases, the information the Company processes about you is required to deal with your enquiry, order(s) for hire, or required by law, or is necessary for the exercise of the Company’s legitimate business interests and needs.
The Company may also use your personal data (normally on an aggregated statistical basis) for research and analysis to improve Company performance. In addition, the Company may use pixels or transparent GIF files, to help manage online advertising.
Your personal information will be made available for the purposes mentioned above (or as otherwise notified to you from time to time), on a ‘need-to-know’ basis.
Your personal information may also be made available to third parties (within or outside the Company) providing relevant services under contract to the Company, such as service providers, fulfillment partners, marketing agencies, credit card processors, auditors and compliance managers, providers of call centres and IT hosting and IT maintenance providers. These companies may use information about you to perform their functions on our behalf.
We will not sell your personal information to any third party other than as part of any restructuring or sale of the Company.
The Company may wish to provide you with information about new products, services, promotions and offers, which may be of interest to you and may invite you to take part in market research or request feedback on our products and services and the Company’s products and services. This communication may occur by e-mail, telephone, post or SMS. You can opt-out of receiving such communications in accordance with applicable law by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any marketing email that we send to you or by contacting us by email.
What safeguards are in place to protect your personal information?
While we take efforts to safeguard your personal information, which are consistent with relevant laws, the nature of the internet is such that we cannot guarantee absolutely the security of any personal information you disclose online.
Keeping you informed
We will keep your details on record until we have completely dealt with your request, enquiry or application and then for a reasonable period afterwards, in accordance with data protection and other applicable legislation.
The Company may keep your details on record for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out above and will then endeavour to delete your details in accordance with data protection and other applicable legislation.
Changes to this Policy
We keep this Policy under regular review. We may change this Policy from time to time by updating this page in order to reflect changes in the law and/or our privacy practices. The date at the top of this Policy will be updated accordingly.
We encourage you to check the date of this Policy when you visit the Website for any updates or changes. We will notify you of any modified versions of this Policy that might materially affect the way we use or disclose your personal information.
By using our Website, submitting your personal information to us, or interacting with us in other ways, you consent to the use of your personal information as described in this Policy (as amended from time to time).
This Policy only extends to the Website and does not, therefore, extend to your use of, provision of data to and collection of data on any website not connected to us to which you may link by using the hypertext links within this website.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us.
When you visit our Website, a small file called a cookie will be saved on your computer's hard drive. Cookies allow us to make the Website more useful by storing information about your preferences. For example, cookies make it easier for you to log on and use the website during future visits. Cookies do not personally identify an Internet user, although they do identify a user's computer.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you wish, you can set your browser to prevent it from accepting cookies. The 'help' portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, by disabling cookies, you may not be able to access all of the features on the site.
The Website may issue Cookies for the following purposes:
- Analytics - allow us to monitor how people use the website and optimize our content accordingly to improve user experience
- Login settings and preferences - in order for us to remember your preferences after logging in
- Remarketing - in order for us to re-advertise to you when you are browsing other websites
- Email marketing - in order for us to tailor our email messages to make them more relevant based on how you use the website
Down & Dirty Diggers may send you an email to notify you about your recent Reservation. Down & Dirty Diggers may also send you email to inform you about our special offers, updates and features. You can opt-out of receiving such communications in accordance with applicable law by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any marketing email that we send to you or by contacting us.
WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION DOES
THE COMPANY COLLECT AND WHY?
WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES
THE COMPANY COLLECT?
DOES THE COMPANY SHARE PERSONAL
INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES?